For Immediate Release
December 14, 2022
Contact: Linda Candels, VP | [email protected] | (877) 226-3357 x403
CandelsPROTM celebrates its largest ever enrollment in its electrical estimating certification program
Candels Academy offers innovative and flexible training programs to electrical estimators.
BABCOCK RANCH, Fla. — Just three months after launching CandelsPROTM, Candels Academy is proud to welcome over a dozen new students — its largest cohort to date — into its subscription-based electrical estimating training program. CandelsPROTM is the only program of its kind and offers comprehensive learning experiences that teaches students everything they need to know to become a proficient electrical estimator.
The program is designed to help fill the shortage of electrical estimators in the U.S. To that end, the long-standing Candels Estimating and their web-based Candels Academy has launched CandelsPROTM as the only unlimited access, subscription based training program designed specifically for anyone wanting to further their electrical career.
Candels Estimating was established in 2003 to fill a growing need for electrical estimators. To this day, that need continues to grow because the electrical industry is aging and the knowledge base is dwindling. In addition to offering outsourced estimating services, Candels established Candels Academy to teach the trade how to estimate. Unlike other electrical apprenticeship programs, there is really no place to learn to estimate except on the job or through a program like Candels.
These new students enrolled in the CandelsPROTM program are all currently professional electrical contractors and electricians, and even office assistants. Through this training program, they will develop the tools and knowledge to bid on jobs with greater accuracy. Taught by Candels Estimating President and CEO Marc Candels and Vice President and managing partner for Candels Academy Linda Candels, the course is self-paced, allowing students to learn at a pace that works with their schedules.
Marc Candels believes that the immediate growth, as well as the program’s consideration as a “ShowStopper” at the 2021 National Electrical Contractors Association are testaments to the CandelsPROTM.
“We are proud that in just a few short months, this program has experienced significant growth and interest within our industry,” said Marc Candels. “As soon as people in the industry are finding out about the program, they want to learn more.”
CandelsPROTM offers more than just a course and certification, its subscription-based model offers enrollees unlimited and on-demand access to the course, private virtual sessions, quizzes and assignments, and more.
“Whether you’re just starting out, or an experienced estimator seeking to stay current with new best practices and software tools, Candels Academy not only provides at-your-pace training, students can purchase fixed monthly subscriptions to allow greater flexibility in access and timing, Marc Candels added. “We recognize that for industry professionals to stay up-to-date with their craft, it takes more than continuing education —it takes continuous education,” Marc Candels added.
Linda Candels said CandelsPROTM was designed to be compatible with the lifestyles of prospective students, offering levels of flexibility not commonly available in trade-based educational programs.
“We completely reinvented our class modules with new, more engaging presentations, and opened up our programs to allow cost-saving subscriptions,” said Linda Candels, “‘With today’s challenging labor market, we understand that our clients need to train new hires as quickly as possible, keep existing employees fully current and potentially cross train current employees to address roles where experienced candidates are few/far between. By offering training for a flat monthly fee with unlimited access, we meet these needs and support our industry effectively. One client shared that our flexibility training was the difference between being in business or walking away.”
- With an initial investment of $2,500 students gain full access to the program and more. Each month there will be an additional charge of $149 to keep their subscription active with the most up-to-date information.
- Includes the ability to access up to 18 different training modules complete with a formal certification upon completion.
- Every module not only includes web-based classes for learn-at-your-own pace training, it also includes a fully prepared manual, and supplemental videos showing take-offs in leading estimating software.
- As always, every Candels Academy resource is backed by satisfaction guarantee and the full support of the entire Candels Estimating team.
- The new student package, shipped directly to their home or office, will include:
- CandelsPROTM Student Workbook
- Candels Estimating Mousepad
- Candels Promotional Materials
- In addition to course materials, subscription students will also receive:
- Individual Kickoff Call with the Candels via Zoom
- Invitation to the Students-only Private Facebook Group
- Monthly 1-on-1 Zoom Training with Marc Candels
- Access to the Candels Virtual Lab Machines with industry leading estimating software
- Complimentary Student License to PlanSwift by Construct Connect
For more information and to order a subscription program to CandelsPRO visit CandelsOnCall.com or call Candels toll free at (877) 226-3357.